Visual Scrapbook/Blog by Michal Misiejuk

23.12.2014



Back to basics. Still nature. Bang
    Back on the horse which Its difficult as fuck. Didnt paint in almost a year. That break felt like dying and now getting back to it after such a long time, Its hard, and I feel rusty. Im mean, back to one of mine favourite quotes "Art's like a shark you have to keep swimming or else youll drown" I almost drown. Maby this time its gonna work. Besides my laptop is 8 years old, It survive the thunderstruck and have few other cool features such as lacking of three keys on keyboard (I will post some pictures of it next time :D ) Its such a pain to work on in. It's just unbearable. Ok! enough of whining.
   Back to basics. Still nature. This study has a lot mistakes but this blog from the beginning is and was mostly for me. I could delete most of my work here or not post so much crap ;) but I like to see the Road that I've traversed, from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment