Visual Scrapbook/Blog by Michal Misiejuk

2019_10_14

So I finally finished it.
Lesson fot this one. Similar to recent one. hm Sketch, Mocap, Texture, PaintOver.
But for reall i was doint it some time go and i just put some final touches here and there and memory of it its not fresh i dont have anything to say about this one. Or maybe...
Ow i finally figure out technique to create 3d displacment that looks similar to painted furr. And some times creating 3d assets is not really prodoctive some times bashing simple 2d texture and overpainging its much faster and giving better effects.
Btw last week I did 27 h after work. Which is really impresive i found my notes when i was doing only this i mean not working almost full time just sitting at home and concent creating (Am I sopposed to called it like this right now?, ow well) and max what ive worked was 48h and I did i once...
Most of the times I did 25-30h and being depressed and stagnated. So. Shit no words really. Conclusion in simple I was Big fucking Dum Ass. U can quote me on that.
I mean. Im gonna redactd this sketch, even if im posting it right away. I just want to put a full blockout/sketch of my thoughs. Just like a raw painting sketch.
Tommorow propably im gonna  redact it. Becaust this is just raw brain to keyboar imput.

No comments:

Post a Comment