Visual Scrapbook/Blog by Michal Misiejuk

2019_10_10


At first it was stiff. I mean i did at january 2019 and it was stressed period. I was And tired. Didnt saw what i was doing wrong. I was only focused on finishing it. I was more cg then is suppouse to be. But i couldnt fix it. After this 9 month break. I tried again. I think i looks better now. Lesson is to, at some point of overpaint just be loose. Remove details and work for loosnes, energy and composition. U can acctually fix  peace in over paint with darkening some area lighten up some other side and maybe fixing some small mistakes with composition. in this It was changeing scale between character and architecture. It added some scale. Looks better now.
But The biggest lesson is to not force shit sometimes. Just take a break change. Change task. Let fucking go sometimes.
And switching tasks while working long hours. Even Carmack Said that its just crutial with. U can work one task whole day, u gonna get mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment